Reuters Events Automotive Retail Summit, April 12-13th 2021, Online
21/01/2021 – 23:46
Reuters Events Automotive Retail Summit
April 12-13th 2021, Online
The automotive industry has undergone dramatic digital change, whilst the sales process and showroom model has remained the same. COVID-19 has caused huge disruption and accelerated dealerships and OEMs to revisit their sales process. For 2021, we must figure out how to execute this new online and offline customer relationship to meet customers changing expectations.
As this year’s Reuters Events Automotive Retail Summit we will address and strategize the future customer experience and buying journey. This meeting is the one place for all your automotive retail news, updates and benchmarks, featuring the most impressive line-up in history!
Confirmed speakers include:
• Deborah Wahl, Global Chief Marketing Officer, General Motors
• Angela Zepeda, Chief Marketing Officer, Hyundai Motor America
• Marc Cannon, Chief Customer Experience Officer, AutoNation
• Ernie Garcia, III, Chairman and CEO, Carvana
• Kimberley Gardiner, SVP Marketing, Volkswagen of America, Inc
• Melissa Grady, Chief Marketing Officer, Cadillac USAFind out more here
https://bit.ly/38Zzy48IoT Council – What the Internet of Things means for societyRead More