Reuters Events Webinar: LiDAR: Key Enabler for Safe Autonomy
6/04/2021 – 15:46
Safely deploying L2+ through L5 autonomy is one of the greatest challenges facing OEMs. LiDAR is seen as critical to these deployments with different performance thresholds depending upon the desired autonomous feature or functionality, such as highway pilot.
Reuters Events just launched a FREE webinar in partnership with Aeye and Continental AG that will delve into the business drivers for higher level ADAS functionality, the use cases for automotive LiDAR, and the implementation and integration requirements for safe autonomous driving.
The automotive industry is welcome to register to this complimentary webinar expecting more than 900+ attendees.
Register here today.
The live discussion will cover:
• The economic drivers for L2+ to L5 autonomy
• The difference with software-driven LiDAR
• The threshold of performance relative to features and SWaPc
• Jordan Greene, Founder and VP of Corporate Development, AEYE
• Jon Lauckner, Former Chief Technology Officer and Ventures President at General Motors
• Dr. Gunnar Juergens, VP and Head of LIDAR Segment, Continental AG
• Moderator: Pete Bigalow, Journalist, Automotive News
To join the business-critical discussion please follow this link. If you are not able to join on the day, register to receive the recordings.
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/5416171859670/WN_8hqko0KyRHKMQZzOrx_thQIoT Council – What the Internet of Things means for societyRead More